Anyway, as 2013 approaches, I want work on having a more concrete schedule.
- Update my blog twice a week, instead of every day--I'm thinking Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Wake up when my husband does, and go read for an hour or two (reading is the best way for authors to improve their craft, besides actually writing and practicing).
- Get some sort of exercise daily.
- Make daily writing goals and then accomplish them.
- Spend more time with people, writing down the things that I hear and think about, and become better at observing the human condition.