Thursday, September 13, 2012

Introduction

Hello!
My name is Jillian Leigh Torassa.
I am a graduate of  Brigham Young University, where I got a BA in English, with a minor in Political Science.
When I grow up, I want to be an author.
I am currently working on three, very different projects, and I don't know yet what kinds of stories I'm going to be most interested in telling. Variety is the spice of life, so maybe I'll never find my niche. I guess we'll see.

Here are some things you should know about me:
1. I love Harry Potter and the Hunger Games, but I also love reading the classics, especially Victorian literature.
2. I was married on August 20th, 2011...and the first year of our marriage was the inspiration for my first novel.
3. I'm really a high school sophomore boy at heart.
4. I'm hilarious. Ask anyone.
5. Only having four things on this list would have bothered me, so I had to add one more.




No comments:

Post a Comment