Friday, January 18, 2013

10 reasons why I love my job:

1. I love creating.
2. I love the feeling of accomplishment.
3. I love the pride that comes when I know I've written something really awesome.
4. I can work in my sweatpants, if I don't feel like getting dressed.
5. I don't have to deal with obnoxious people--I can escape into my own world and ignore this one when I need to.
6. I have a little more flexibility in my schedule
7. It will allow me to be a stay-at-home AND working mom, when the time comes.
8. I can read, and still feel like I'm being productive.
9. I love communicating with people, soul-to-soul.
10. It keeps my imagination alive.

I just wish I knew if it was going to pay off, but at least I love what I do. How many people can say that?

1 comment:

  1. Let's be honest here. The "if" on number four is more like a "when", and "when" is "most days". If I ever had a job as an online teacher, I would never get dressed above the waist ever.

    ReplyDelete