Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013

Writing goals for this year:
  1. Publish The First Year
  2. Finish a draft of The Smarts (working title)
  3. Practice writing every day
  4. Read 12 books (one/month)
  5. Spend more time with people and visiting new places
  6. Figure out how to be the president of my ANWA chapter
  7. Keep blogging, even though I hate it, and no one really cares anyway!
I am looking for (hopefully) part-time employment, but I hope not to lose my focus on my long-term goal: I want to be a writer.

We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I care, and I'm someone!

    but seriously, I should probably update my blog with the entries from half a month ago. I just don't want to do it during break. there are days when I definitely have fun typing stuff up, but then there are times when I just don't want to deal with it. I don't even know how much I remember about the days I haven't written yet. I guess we'll find out.

    And if you want to spend more time with people, we should totally have lunch some time or something.

    ReplyDelete