Friday, December 7, 2012

Angry Birds

Today, I hung out with my cousins who didn't have school.
I learned how to play Halo, and I wasn't as terrible at it as I was the last time I tried.
But the really horrible thing is that I learned how to play Angry Birds. Star Wars Angry Birds, no less, and I can't stop playing. Luckily, the tablet battery died, so I was forced to let it go.
Yikes.
It was a relaxing day though. It probably shouldn't have been...it's almost the weekend after all. But Ethan and Eli had the day off, I just finished finals, and it's almost Christmas.
Man, I feel like a lot of my posts are about how I decided to take the day off...I'm not as lazy as I sound, I promise.
At least, I don't think I'm lazy...
I've having a hard time feeling like my life is worthwhile today.
I guess that means I should go play more Angry Birds.

1 comment:

  1. I saw Star Wars Angry Birds at Thanksgiving when my brother was playing it. I was surprised that it looked like they actually did a job of not just adding in some Star Wars themes and keeping it otherwise the same as all other Angry Birds games.

    I know how you feel though. there are days I don't even want to grade tests because when students have a non-passing average it just makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life.

    ReplyDelete