Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Celebration!

Today is the last day of History 417!
By 5:00 pm today, all of the assignments will be turned in. I'll spend tomorrow grading them (although, there really isn't much of a chance that more than 8 papers will be turned in), and then I'll be done!
It was a good experience, and I'm glad I got a chance to beef up my resume a little bit, but if I have to read another paper that is formulaically about Mythpoeic cultures, Egypt, Mesopotamia  Greece, Rome, Christianity in the Dark Ages, and Islam (almost always in exactly that order, almost always about the exact same things), I will kick a puppy. I mean it. A real live puppy.

1 comment:

  1. Don't do it! That puppy did nothing to you! I know how you feel though. I have graded tests before that I have wanted to stop grading about two students in.

    I don't even really bother assigning homework that they don't have class time to do, because it wouldn't get done otherwise. I've assigned like three things in one of my classes and my best return rate is like 50% maybe.

    ReplyDelete