Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I hope everyone enjoyed my short story. I haven't updated my blog since I posted it so that I could draw as much attention to it as possible. Thank you to all who read it and all who shared it. I might work on a project about the entire life of Joseph, the father of Jesus, set in modern times...it sounds interesting to me, and I received a lot of positive responses to "That Man Might Live."

Anyway, as 2013 approaches, I want work on having a more concrete schedule.
  • Update my blog twice a week, instead of every day--I'm thinking Tuesdays and Thursdays.
  • Wake up when my husband does, and go read for an hour or two (reading is the best way for authors to improve their craft, besides actually writing and practicing).
  • Get some sort of exercise daily.
  • Make daily writing goals and then accomplish them.
  • Spend more time with people, writing down the things that I hear and think about, and become better at observing the human condition.
I hope everyone had some good experiences with friends and family this holiday season, and I wish you all the happiest of 2013's.

1 comment:

  1. good luck! I've never been one to make New Year's Resolutions, simply because I find calendar years fairly arbitrary, but setting goals is always good whenever they happen to be.

    ReplyDelete