Friday, November 16, 2012

30 days has November...


Sunday, I leave for a Disney cruise with my Dad’s side of the family, and consequently, I will by MIA until Monday, November 26th. Because of this, I thought I’d leave you with a list of things I’m grateful for, since it’s the month of Gratitude.
30 things (for the 30 days in November) that I’m thankful for:
  1. My writing talent
  2. My savior
  3. Cell phones, computers, and Skype
  4. I am married to my best friend, and we are sealed for eternity. 
  5. The scriptures--The New and Old Testament, the Book of Mormon, the D&C...they're all so wonderful in their own ways. 
  6. Books and pictures
  7. Laughter
  8. My family and friends
  9. Running/hot water
  10. The opportunities I have had to travel
  11. The Holy Spirit
  12. The fact that my husband is so supportive of my dreams and will never let me give up on them. 
  13. Epiphanies
  14. The Temple
  15. Second chances (and third, and forth...)
  16. Modern medicine
  17. My education
  18. My healthy body
  19. The restored gospel
  20. The fact that my husband found a job, and I get to work doing what I love
  21. Despite temporary unemployment, we have wanted for nothing, thanks to loving and caring family members
  22. I live in the most beautiful place on Earth
  23. Electricity
  24. We have a reliable car 
  25. Netflix
  26. Washing machines and dishwashers
  27. Air conditioning/heating
  28. Pizza and ice cream
  29. Fire places
  30. We're going on a Disney Cruise!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Have a great week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment