Monday, November 26, 2012

The Real World

We arrived back in Salem from our wonderful Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise at 1:45 am last night.
This morning, I only had 4 essays waiting for me, which was not as many as I was expecting, as I was incommunicado for a week, but still 4 more than I wanted to grade.
I still feet like I'm on the ship...when will the dizzies go away??
My stomach has stretched and I've been craving juice like crazy.
I gave myself the day to readjust to reality...but tomorrow--

It's back to work! 

Yippee?

1 comment:

  1. The only ships I've been on are ferries. Granted, some ferries are cooler than others--Wheatland is pretty awesome when you're five, but it doesn't compare to like Catalina or Seattle. Seattle's are actually really cool. We took Nikolai up there a while ago and he loved it, though I was completely terrified that he was going to fall into the ocean.

    ReplyDelete