Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Action

One of my talents is that I'm very good at creating emotional tension in my stories. In my current project, I'm going to need to create a lot of action and physical tension. I haven't practiced that much yet, so I'm going to need to read a lot of action-packed books for inspiration.

On another note, I am waiting to hear back from the ANWA. I registered to be a member of this LDS writing group, and I can't wait to start getting feed back from people other than friends and family about The First Year. I needed to take a break from editing that for a little while, so I could approach it again with different eyes and more objectively, but I'm ready to continue perfecting it...and I really want to start sending it to publishers.

It's really hard to chase your dreams, but if you have them, you should try. Regrets are the saddest part of a human existence, and I intend to not have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment