Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Inspiration

I get inspiration from a lot of things, but recently I've been working on a project that I just can't get excited about unless it's raining. Weird, right? Unfortunately, 2012 has graced us with an abnormally sunny and warm September, so I've been having trouble finding inspiration.

But, I found an awesome website that at least sort of fixes this problem I've been having. http://www.rainymood.com/ is a website that just plays rain sounds. All day. I love it, and I've been able to write so much more effectively while having it on in the background.

2 comments:

  1. This summer (and beginning of fall) has been terrible. I don't even remember the last time it rained. luckily, if the need arises, I have about four hours of rain storm sounds on my computer ready to go. but it's just not quite the same :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right. It isn't the same. It's still too...bright outside. But it's better than nothing!

      Delete