Thursday, October 18, 2012

Relaxation

It is important to do things that make you happy.
Today, this is the first time I am writing. But, I needed the day to recharge.
I need to be better at relaxing. It's important to work hard, but you have to treat yourself right too. I have the tendency to become my own slave-master, and I need to give myself a break sometimes.
In order to relax, I want to make an effort each day to do something that makes me happy. Life is too short to deny yourself, for whatever reason, things that bring you real, lasting happiness.
For me, it's:

  • Candles
  • Breathing
  • Watching funny TV shows
  • Being ridiculous
  • Putting batman bumper stickers on my car
  • Creating things that weren't there before
These are a few of my favorite things, I suppose. 
Smile and relax. 
My mantra, that I try really hard to live by: Live, Love, Laugh.


...
I just wish I could always take my own advice!  

No comments:

Post a Comment