Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaNoWriMo

I would really like to participate in National Novel Writing Month, but I don't know if I can.

  • For experience and for a little extra cash, I am working as a class room assistant for a writing intensive class at Oregon State University, and it's midterm season. 
  • For the next two weeks, I would like to critique other group members' work for our monthly ANWAMoonwriters meeting. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, right?
  • I swapped books with another ANWA writer, and I need to finish looking at it by Nov. 10
  • After Nov. 14, I might have more time, except I'm going to be spending a week on a Disney Cruise with my family. 
November is pretty busy for me, but it sounds like such a fun thing to do. Maybe I'll wait until next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment