Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend

I spent the weekend at the Oregon Coast (Lincoln City) with my husband. It was stormy and wonderful, and it was very relaxing. We both needed it.

I didn't do any writing, but I read The Power of Six for inspiration. It was a fun book, and I read the whole thing in about 2 days. It was exciting, and it was helpful to read how people write action. I also read Lord of the Flies, though I didn't finish that one, because I've never gotten around to reading it. It's a classic though, and I had no idea that TV's Lost was partially based on it. Cool!

I also got some brainstorming done for my latest project and tried to fill in some holes. Mostly, it was just a relaxing trip, free from the internet and the cares and stresses of the world.

Back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment