Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Change

My grandparents are moving out of the house they have lived in for 18-ish years. I feel like I grew up in that house, and it's been a really sad thought to get used to. I don't want them to go!

But, with change often comes stories.

After helping them pack and clean all day yesterday, a flood of memories that I hadn't thought about in years came to the forefront of my mind. I always try and look for inspiration in all of my experiences, but until yesterday, I hadn't even really considered the experiences I went through many years ago. My past is still part of who I am, and maybe I will use some of those memories for inspiration in future projects to come.

Good luck, Grammie and Bubba, with all your future endeavors. I know you're sad to leave too, but change is an important part of life. It is one of the many things that fuels our storytelling, as well as our imaginations. What will happen next? Who knows!





No comments:

Post a Comment