Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall

It's finally showing signs of being a real Oregon fall...I love the rain so very much!
Why?

  • I like pumpkin and cinnamon and other fall smells
  • I like fire[places] 
  • I like sweaters
  • I like cuddling 
  • I like warm socks and blankets
  • I love standing in the rain, smelling the rain, and letting my imagination run wild in it. 
Tomorrow, I am going to buckle down and write, write, write. I'm going to wear a sweater, some boots, and spend all day in another world of my creation. 

Another couple of reasons I love fall: 
  • It's stormy and inconsistent--too much consistency makes me nervous
  • Fall colors and falling leaves
  • Halloween--it's the only other holiday, besides Christmas, that really has a "season"
  • Football! (Go Beavers!)
That's all. The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment